(Washington, DC – May 6, 2013) – Galileo Analytics Co-Founder Anna McCollister-Slipp will speak at the upcoming Health Datapalooza IV, an annual event sponsored by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Health Data Consortium, which features leaders in health data informatics and analytics from the US and around the world.
McCollister-Slipp is one of four speakers slated for the opening panel on consumer engagement on Monday, June 3. During the panel, she will discuss how her experiences as a patient with chronic illness motivated her decision to co-found Galileo Analytics as a platform for enabling and inspiring innovation in health data analysis.
The full list of speakers on the panel, “The Cutting Edge of Consumer Health Engagement: What’s Working Today”, includes:
- Lygeia Ricciardi, Director, Office of Consumer eHealth, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (moderator)
- Christine Robins, Chief Executive Officer, BodyMedia
- Anna McCollister-Slipp, Co-Founder, Galileo Analytics
- Jordan Goldberg, CEO and Co-founder, Stickk
- Jennifer Kurkoski, Manager, People & Innovation Lab, Google
More information about the panel and Health Datapalooza IV can be found at www.healthdatapalooza.org